If you want to make a private boat tour in Bodrum, you can follow the steps below:
1) Do some research: There are many private boat tour companies in Bodrum. Do some research online and compare different options. Also, read customer reviews to learn from other customers' experiences.
2) Determine your tour plan: Before making a private boat tour, you should decide on the route to take. Decide which islands you want to visit or which activities you want to do.
3) Contact a boat rental company: After doing your research, get in touch with your chosen private boat tour company. Inquire about available dates and prices.
4) Customize your tour: You can customize your boat tour with the tour company. Discuss details such as food and beverage options, activities, and the route.
5) Determine the tour duration: The duration of your boat tour can vary depending on the boat size, route, and customization. Determine the duration and make your reservation.
6) Prepare for the tour: Before the tour, prepare the things you need to bring. Don't forget to bring sunscreen, a hat, spare clothes, etc.
7) Enjoy the boat tour: On the day of the tour, board the boat provided by the tour company at the specified time.
8) Enjoy the tour and follow the planned route.
When making a private boat tour in Bodrum, make sure you follow sea traffic rules and local regulations. Also, listen to the instructions of the crew and take necessary safety measures to ensure your safety.